Wednesday, December 19, 2012

7 things I can't live without

It's a snowy, comfy day here in Denver and I'm snuggled up inside with the pups enjoying a lazy day! As Christmas looms, I started thinking about my favorite things and the little things that make up my daily life. Everyone has their handful of can't-live-without product so I wanted to share my favorite 7 with you guys today. Without these, I most likely couldn't function on a daily basis. So here goes!

Bolthouse Farms 100% Carrot Juice. My life force. I love carrot juice but I don't have an awesome juicer nor do I enjoy cleaning a juicer, so I buy mine juiced for me. Bolthouse keeps it simple and vegan for an on-the-go serving of veggies! Check the juice section in the produce department at most grocery stores. Sprouts doesn't carry the large bottle in any of my local stores, but King Sooper's does!
http://www.bolthouse.com/product/100carrot

Silk's French Vanilla soy creamer. YUM. Another daily staple, and widely available. I need a little coffee with my creamer, so Silk's soy creamer lets me enjoy my coffee in the morning without worry! It's right next to the soy milk products at most grocery stores, Sprouts, and Natural Grocer's.
http://silksoymilk.com/products/silk-creamer/french-vanilla

Tofutti's Better than Cream Cheese. Creamy, spreadable "cream cheese"! This is the perfect soy substitute and we love it! Scott is a pretty big bagel & cream cheese fan so this lets us still enjoy bagels in the morning. Add some Jalapeno jelly for a nice kick in the morning! Available at Natural Grocer's.
http://www.tofutti.biz/?page_id=489

The Magic Bullet (and it's blender attachment)!! I use this almost daily for smoothies, but it's great for soooo many things. It's easy to use, not hard to clean up, and does a good job! Plus, the cups with lids are perfect for taking smoothies with you to work. The one downside- there are a lot of pieces to keep up with it. We have an entire cabinet shelf dedicated to this.You can find the one above at Target, but we ordered it online to get the blender & juicer attachment!

My Camelbak water bottle! Mine is 24 oz has the ounce markings on it so I know I'm getting enough water each day. It's also spill-proof so I can throw it in my bag without worrying! I also like the "straw" aspect of it instead of having to drink out of a hole. You can get these at Target, Sport's Authority, etc.
http://shop.camelbak.com/bottles/l/d/1012_c_200_cl_225


The Simple Truth Organic line available at King Soopers. Not all of their products are vegan, but I love their Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and spinach. They also have salsas, sweet potato chips, soy milk, and much more. Most products are comparable to their non-organic shelf buddies in price, but without the preservatives and artificial ingredients! Thank you King Soopers for this product line!
http://www.simpletruth.com/

And to save dessert for the end, Tofutti's Vanilla Cuties!! Dairy-free ice cream that is perfect and delicious? Yes, please. This little babies are only 130 calories, so an almost guilt-free dessert. They have some other flavors available, but my King Soopers only carries Vanilla and Mint Chocolate Chip. Apparently there's a Key Lime version out there somewhere, but I have yet to spot that pot of gold yet. Available at King Soopers and Natural Grocers. Cheaper at KS, about $2.50 a box. Worth every penny!!
http://www.tofutti.biz/?page_id=532

What are your can't live without products?










No comments:

Post a Comment